Based in Toronto, Canada
The Floor Is Made of Lava (affectionately nicknamed "Lava") is a game based on imagination. And when imagination gets carried away, you get carried along with it. Jimmy's little brother, Tommy, has gone missing, and it's up to him to find out what happened. Along the way, he'll acquire items to aid his journey and explore every nook and cranny of the worlds he's brought to. He'll fight giant bosses against all odds, using techniques, wit, and determination. And if he falls... well, we can all pretend he didn't and start over, right?
What started as a simple Flash game in college slowly expanded and grew to what Lava is today. The flash animations evolved to be incredibly detailed thanks to the skills at Toon53, and the world fleshed out in so many ways the developers couldn't even imagine. Which is why they decided to keep that theme moving forward. Now that the game is Greenlit on Steam, it's only a matter of time until Lava hits the market and starts making waves. Of lava. Lava waves.
- A fresh blend of artistic styles makes for a beautiful adventure.
- Jimmy's helpful tools will be gathered along your journey, to expand upon old paths and create new ones.
- A quality, original soundtrack that gives the world a deep ambience.
- Challenging, unique bosses that will test your skills and wit. (i.e. don't expect to just jump on their head)
- Pirates, robots, knights, dinosaurs, and more! What else do you need?
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "None yet!"
- "This game is great"
- Frosted Fricks, Youtube Let's-Player
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Try Out the Demo!
We've got a free demo of Lava for you to try! Follow the link to download! salvadorastudios.com.
About Salvadora Studios
A small indie studio with big dreams and good intentions.
More information on Salvadora Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
The Floor Is Made of Lava Credits
Project Lead, Jack-of-all-trades