The rules here are pretty much common sense. If you've ever been on a forum before, you probably know them already. If you're new to forums, I'll keep them as simple as possible for you.
1. Don't be a jerk. I mean, we're not trying to be perfectly politically correct here, but don't go out of your way to insult, bully, pester, or otherwise inconvenience people.
2. Post relevant things in relevant places. If you need support, ask in the support forum.
3. Treat us as your gods and masters. No, not really. Talk to us as equals and we'll be cool.
4. Keep content appropriate to the area you're posting in. Wait, didn't we say that already? Well, this time, it can refer to the usual 'No pr0n in forums for games rated E for everyone' or whatever. Better yet, avoid the pr0n in general. We're a gaming company. For now... Hmm... "Phil? What do you think-" "No." ... Well, you heard him.
5. Don't advertise the new Call of Duty here. We don't care. CoD is terrible.
6. I'm sure I'll add more eventually, but that's it for now. Suffice to say follow rule #1 and you're pretty safe.
In case you're new to this whole forum thing.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest